Your guide on a career in the field of Mechatronics along with names of the big players in the form of Mechatronics Engineering companies.
Mechatronics happens to be an engineering field that incorporates study with a blend of different engineering disciplines, e.g. electrical, mechanical, Computer Engineering etc. The purpose of Mechatronics is a design process that brings together all the above mentioned engineering branches.
Machatronics Engineering scope in India:
In spite of the fact that there is no particular data for analyzing employment for Mechatronics experts, in present times, there has been rising demand for Mechatronics professionals. Around 5% development as far as employment goes, in contrast with electrical engineers. The median pay-scale is around Rs. 55,82800.
Mechatronics Engineering Career Opportunities:
– Mechatronics professionals comprise of both Engineers and technicians. They are responsible for designing and maintaining automated equipment.
– A Technician’s primary job is machinery maintainance, on the other hand, Engineers’ role is design and development of various products and components.
– Technicians and engineers are functional in laboratories, offices or on-site manufacturing facilities.
– The main objective is to develop both efficient and safe automated equipment
Educational course information for Mechatronics:
– Bachelor of Science in Mechatronics or Bachelor degree in Mechatronics
Duration: It is a 4 year course
– Associate of Applied Science in Mechatronics/Associate degree in Mechatronics
Duration: It happens to be a 2 year course
Readies students for entry-level programmes. The course is dedicated towards practical application of knowledge.
– Master of Science in Mechatronics/Master’s degree in Mechatronics
Provides trainees with an opportunity to be a part of different research and management programmes
The course has a focus on research and methodologies in this very field, accompanied by practical based training.
List of Mechatronics Engineering companies:
Following are some of the top names (Mechatronics engineering companies) that are active in the field of Mechatronics. They are known to recruit Mechatronics Engineers at different positions in their organizations.
– Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz
– Sastra Robotics
– KUKA Robotics (Keller und Knappich Augsburg)
These are considered to be some of the best Mechatronics Engineering companies, you can work for.
By now, you must have gotten an idea about the field called Mechatronics. Think on all aspects and take a call on your career.
Visit SayTooLoud for a list of top job oriented Mechanical industries in India.