Your stint with Polytechnic courses after 12th, with names of top colleges and institutes, salary packages etc., for all those interested in pursuing one.
A face off with Polytechnic courses after 12th, and all the things related to it, in this blog from SayTooLoud.
Polytechnic happens to be a chief Engineering Institute/College and there are numerous Polytechnics in India, that came into existence in 1962. Polytechnic is affiliated with the Board of Technical Education and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
The Polytechnic has got staff according to the AICTE(All India Council For Technical Education) standards and regulations and AICTE approved service norms/pay scales have been deployed.
List of the best Polytechnic courses after 12th:
– Modern Office Practice
– Pharmacy Diploma
Post Diploma Courses – After completion of diploma in the concerned field
– Post Diploma in CAD/CAM
– AUTO AND TRACTORS POST DIPLOMA
Part Time Diploma Courses- Post 10th and work experience
– Electrical Engineering (PTD)
– Civil Engineering (PTD)
– Mechanical Engineering (PTD)
– Quality Assurance Inspector
– Skilled Technician (Machinist)
– Skilled Technician (Machine Maintenance)
List of Polytechnic courses after 10th:
– Automobile Engineering
– Fashion Design
– Library and Information Sciences
– Mechanical Engineering
– Production and Industrial Engineering
– Electronics (Microprocessor)
– Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)
– Medical Laboratory Technology
– Textile Technology (Spinning)
– Leather Technology (Footwear)
There are quite a few more…with these being some of the popular ones. Admission to these, happens through the Common Entrance Test (CET).
List of Polytechnic College and Institutes in India offering Polytechnic courses after 12th and/or 10th:
– Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering
– Gobind Ballabh Pant Polytechnic
– Vardhaman Mahavir Medical college and Safdarjang Hospital
– Integrated Institute of Technology
– Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies
BTE affiliated private institutes:
– Chhotu Ram Rural Institute of Technology
– Marathwada Institute of Technology
– Aditya Institute of Technology
– Subramania Bharati College of Science & Technology
– Guru Tegh Bahadur Polytechnic
Govt. aided institute:
– Sarada Ukil School of Art
Benefits of undergoing a polytechnic course:
– Students who have completed a polytechnic course, can enroll for Engineering courses with less expenditure required.
– Many employers are known to prefer Diploma holding polytechnic students instead of Engineering students who leave jobs all the more frequently.
– Students who are done with their polytechnic course, can directly get admission to the second year of an Engineering course by appearing for the ESET entrance test.
– The subjects studied by students as a part of the Polytechnic, will likewise be present in Engineering. Engineering study tends to get easy subsequent to finishing polytechnic.
– Polytechnic courses comprise of more practicals and are more of application based. These skills will assist the students to perform admirably in the industrial companies.
With so many benefits, students can really think about seeking admission to Polytechnic courses after 12th, or the ones after 10th. They provide a good platform to begin their career. A solid foundation of sorts.
Salary prospects for Polytechnic diploma courses:
Freshers- In the range of 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh per year
Experienced- In the range of 8 lakh to 12 lakh per year
Go through the list of Polytechnic courses after 12th and 10th, and choose the one based on the stream you like, is what SayTooLoud would like to advice you.