In the past, we have talked about a variety of Diploma courses after 10th in Engineering. On similar lines, in this blog we are going to discuss about Diploma courses in Ceramic Engineering after 10th.
About Ceramic Engineering:
Being a comparatively newer and emerging branch of Engineering, not many would be knowing about it. So, we will see in brief, what this branch is all about.
Ceramic Technology is a branch that deals with the study of the design, properties, make etc.. of Ceramic materials. Ceramic designers are responsible for designing different sorts of ceramic products utilized as a part of industries, domestic purposes etc.
Duration of Diploma courses in Ceramic Engineering after 10th:
The duration of this type of course is up to 3 years.
List of famous Diploma colleges for Ceramic Engineering after 10th:
– Ahmedabad based Gujarat Technological University
– Utkalmani Gopabandhu Institute of Engineering – UGIE, Rourkela
– Kolkata based Indian Institute of Ceramics
– Government Polytechnic – Jhajjar
Eligibility for Ceramic Engineering after 10th (Diploma Course):
Class Xth passed or equivalent examination with 35% marks in every one of the subjects with Maths and Science. Students are required to have studied English as one of the subjects in 10th class.
Career prospects in Ceramic Engineering:
– Students have before them, attractive higher education alternatives at graduation and post-graduation levels.
– Qualified Ceramic Engineers are likewise recruited in companies manufacturing utensils, cookeries and decorative items.
– Candidates can likewise look for a job in electrical and electronic industries that produce capacitors, resistors etc. and other such comparative industries.
Diploma Jobs for Ceramic Engineering after 10th:
After completing Diploma courses in Ceramic Engineeringafter 10th, you would become eligible for some of the following jobs:
– Executive Assistant
– Sales Executive
– Asst. Information Research Analyst
– Asst. Sales Manager
List of top recruiters:
-Chennai based Saint-Gobain Research India Pvt. Ltd.
-TRL Krosaki Refractories Limited – Salem
-Universities and Colleges
-Bangalore based Somany Ceramics Limited
-Supplified Technologies Pvt. Ltd. – Delhi
These happen to be some of the major recruiters in this field. Getting a job with them would be great for your career.
Salary for Ceramic Engineering after 10th:
Beginning pay range with subject to this field, relies upon various factors. Major factors include- recruiter profile, job location, qualification and employee skills. Average starting compensation of ceramic engineers lies in the range of 10-20k Rs each month. With respect to Government jobs, compensation will depend on the Pay Scale and Band.
All in all, an emerging and promising career option before aspirants. Give it a thought!