Is Python A Good First Programming Language To Learn in 2020?
Even though it has not yet been adopted as a language by many more computer science programs, python programming language is widely seen by industry experts as a great first programming language when learning to python programming code.
The standard accomplishment of Python, CPython, is free and open source. So I say yes python is the best programming lanuage to learn first.
Introduction to Python
What is Python?
Python is a very popular programming language. It was developed by Guido van Rossum & released in 1991. Guido van Rossum started implementing Python in 1989. Python is not difficult programming language to learn so even if you are new in programming you can learn python without facing any issues. There are many best way to learn python programming.
Python is used for:
- web development (server-side)
- software development
- system scripting
Why Should You Learn Python Programming?
- Python works on different platforms e.g. Windows, Mac, Linux and Raspberry Pi
- Python has a very simple syntax similar to the English language.
- Python has simple syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other languages.
- Python runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it’s written.
- Python is the most widely used programming languages in the field of AI.
- Developers used Python to build productivity tools games & desktop apps, so there are variety of way that help you to learn python programming
The best way to learn python programming language:
The best way to learn python programming is starts with deciding what you want to build. Next you will want to find a course or some resources to help guide you through out developing your idea for that I will recommand SayTooLoud where you can get the best career guidance. Python is the best programming language to learn for IT jobs.
You can prefer below mentioned best book to learn python programming:
- Python Crash Course
- Head-First Python, 2nd edition
- Learn Python 3 the Hard Way
- Real Python Course, Part 1
How important is it to learn python?
- Easier to learn which keeps you going to learn anything & everything in Python
- Development is faster than C and Java. In today’s development arena for a company starting up, the main challenge is building the product first & fast & then keep doing the feature enhancements & bug fixing.
- Python programmers are less compared to Java/C/C++/C# etc so finding a Python resource is also not easy hence Python developers are often paid higher.
- Strong Python community. From free workshop to Meetups Volunteered Conferences every Python Developer will be willing to help you if you are stuck.
- Last but not the least- Once you start learning python programming language, you will fall in love with it & I bet she will not cheat or dump you & probably you would end up getting married with her.
Type Of Jobs Which Are Available To Python Programmers?
- There are too many Jobs Are Available To Python Programmers In the job market, Python is often looked at as a strong secondary supplemental language to a primary language that is more broadly used like C/Java.
- There are a different types of jobs that one can get focusing exclusively on Python development, so, Some of these jobs will be in building and enhancing the internal tools that a company uses to develop its finished marketable products rather than working on the finished product itself.
- One specific economic sector where the presence of Python programming language is particularly very strong is the geospatial industry. This is a critical industry that deals in navigational tools like GPS, radar & light measurements.
- If you are interested in web applications I suggest Python is a better choice for development rather than design.
If you are looking for Advanced Python Programming Course for Beginners in India, Visit SayTooLoud