Introduction to Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology(DMLT) :
The job profile of Medical Lab Technologist is to perform lab tests with respect to diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of the illness. This course is a part of medical science. The syllabus that is covered in the first two years of the course is the same as any degree course. All you need to do is enroll yourself in the lab technician course after 10th standard. You will be rewarded with diploma degree within two years of completion of the DMLT course after 10th standard. You can either walk away with the degree or choose to continue the degree course as per the time slot of the course. Ideally, the course duration is for two years but then it depends on the criteria mentioned in various Indian Institutes. There are lots of future study scopes in this field.
Medical Lab Technologist Diploma Courses or DMLT Course After 10th :
1. Advance Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
2. Diploma in Cardiovascular Technician
3. Diploma in Clinical Analysis
4. Diploma in Laboratory Assistance
5. Diploma in Perfusion Technician
6. Diploma in Clinical Diagnostic Techniques
7. Diploma in Medical Record Technology
8. Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician Course
9. Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology
10. Diploma in X-Ray and ECG Technology
11. Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
12. Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Genetics and Medical Laboratory Technology
13. Post Graduate Diploma in Laboratory Services in Sciences
DMLT course after 10th standard and Required Skills
1. There are lots of tests that one must perform and therefore if you are interested to join this field then you need to have problem-solving skills and you must also be able to assess the tests required if any tests must be done.
2. You must also have good communication skills as one must be able to convey all the messages well with both patients and other departments and employees.
3. Candidates must not be in solitude and must be able to work in a team and maintain cordial relationships with all the seniors and colleagues and must also attend the meetings and conferences.
4. They must also be able to work under pressure and you need to convey the proper results in a very fast manner.
Just enroll yourself in the diploma courses after 10th in medical field.
Advantages of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology DMLT Course
1. Good tests must be performed by the students for assisting in the diagnosis and treating the illness as the program bestows the candidates with needed skills for handling the lab types of machinery and perform proper pathological tests.
2. The doctors can be assisted by the candidates in providing samples, centrifuging, preparing slides and using mentioned stains under good guidance.
3. There are lots of wonderful scopes available in this field like molecular diagnostics, molecular biotechnology companies, and vitro fertilization along with research labs.
4. There are lots of administrative functions like reporting and recording results of test done in the laboratory that handles proper clinical records, checking the lab machinery and following the instructions given by the Laboratory Supervisor.
You Can See Here: How To Become a Lab Technician
So join the DMLT course after 10th standard without any hesitation.