SayTooLoud is back with a blog on helpful tips for job interviews. This time, it is based on the recommended good questions to ask during an interview. Many a times, we are clueless as to what we should be asking to the interviewer. Also, we end up asking the wrong questions! Now, this could be risky.
So, what questions should we ask? Let’s discuss….
It’s all about putting forth the kinds of questions intended to make the interviewer to sit up and take notice. It’s not sufficient to just be qualified. In the event that you need to emerge in the present job market, you need to portray your excellence by putting forth good and relevant questions. Such questions could likewise enable you to abstain from a bad boss well before it’s past the point of no return.
The secret is to make a statement in the disguise of a question, e.g. :
– Underline your qualifications
– Promote your candidacy
– Show your confidence
– Be accountable
– Confirm your commitment
– Try understanding employer’s challenges
and so on….
Following are some of the good basic interview questions to ask, during an interview:
1. Interview questions related to your job:
– Which is the area where your team needs some polishing?
– Which are the set processes that would help me in working collaboratively?
2. Interview questions related to the company:
– What parameters does this company use to measure success?
– What does your organization value the most? In what manner do you think my work will help to take forward these values?
3. Interview questions for the interviewer?
– Which is the thing you enjoy the most about working here?
– Since when have you been working for this company?
4. A few bonus interview questions to ask:
– Where does the company see itself 5 years from now?
– When can I expect to hear from you?
– What would be the next step in the recruitment process?
– What is the average tenure of an employee?
– Who would be the contact person to reach out to, in case of any further questions?
You can treat these questions as prototypes for questions in light of the particulars of the position you are interviewing for. Turn them into your own particular and polish them during your interview preparation, until the point when their shine reflects on you.
(With inputs from- https://www.monster.com/)
SayTooLoud wishes you all the success in your career !!! Stay with us for the best interview tips and techniques and more.