In this blog, we will be throwing light on the various Paramedical Courses after 12th. This information would prove to be useful for the Paramedical career aspirants. we will see an overview of Paramedical Courses after 12th, on the pretext of colleges, career prospects, jobs etc.
About Paramedics and Paramedical:
Basically, Paramedics happen to be trained medical professionals, who are responsible to diagnose a disease in humans through X-ray, blood tests, MRI, CitiScan, Ultrasound and so on. Moreover, they actually assist doctors in offering better treatment by carrying out different medical checkups and treatments.
Paramedics are the best individuals to offer easy and effective techniques identified with wellbeing and care to the general population.
Eligibility Criteria for Paramedical Courses after 12th:
A candidate should have passed the 12th standard in the PCB group with 50% marks. While for the PG courses, one should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Science.
List of Paramedical Courses after 12th:
Bringing to you, a list of the various paramedic courses for 12th standard pass-outs. It includes nursing courses after 12th as well.
After 12th Diploma courses in Paramedical-
– Diploma in X-Ray Technology
– Medical Laboratory Technology Diploma
– Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant
– Diploma in Anesthesia etc….
These are some of the popular courses.
Degree Paramedical Courses after 12th-
– B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology
– B.Sc. Nursing
– B.Sc. in Operation Theater Technology
– B.Sc. in Radiography etc….
For other courses in this category, you can easily get the details on the internet.
Paramedical Certificate Courses after 12th-
– Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare
– Certificate – Dental Assistant
– Certificate in Nursing Care Assistant
– Certificate in ECG and CT Scan Technician
These are just a few of the major ones….
Paramedical Post-Graduate Courses-
– Post Graduate Diploma in Child Health
– M.Sc -Nursing (Paedritics Nursing)
– P.G Diploma in Cardiac Technology
– MD in Pathology
Following is the list of some of the reputed colleges that offer Paramedical Courses after 12th –
– AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi
– Mumbai based St. Xavier’s College
– Symbiosis International University
– Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
– Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
– An aspirant should be 12th Science passed from a recognized board with Biology as a principal subject
– Few colleges allot seats based on percentage marks obtained in board exams, while majority others conduct an entrance exam.
– Thus the process varies from college to college.
Top Paramedical Entrance Exams:
– AIIMS etc….
These are extremely popular entrance exams and you can get information about them easily.
Scope, Job Opportunities and Paramedical Career Options after 12th :
As indicated by a report, the Indian Paramedical sector will see a rise with a growth rate of 16.6% percent in the near future! That means an increased demand for Paramedical professionals.
After completing any of the Paramedical Courses after 12th, one can get following job opportunities-
– A Paramedic can get job opportunities in places like private and government hospitals, clinics, trauma centers etc.
– Also, the aviation sector needs them for medical emergencies while flying.
– Not just in India, they can get jobs in foreign countries as well.
Following are a few stats that will give you a clear idea of the salary structure in the Paramedical sector-
– Average salary for a Healthcare Assistant falls in the range of Rs 5000-Rs 15000
– A Radiology paramedic can earn upto Rs 10,000 per month and with experience upto Rs 50,000.
Based on your skills and experience, the pay structures will increase.
Also, get information about Diploma courses after 12th in medical field, only on SayTooLoud.