For all those looking for a career in Event Management, we have come up with this compilation on diploma courses after 10th in event management, to get you started. So, read on right till the end. This article from SayTooLoud is dedicated to Diploma Courses After 10th in Event Management and elaborating on factors like list of colleges, career scope, job opportunities etc.
You may not be aware about this comparatively newer career option. Event management is fundamentally concerned with the planning, arranging and implementation of events (small, medium and large scale) e.g. corporate events, birthday parties, award functions etc. Event management professionals take the help of principles of management with a specific end goal to plan, develop and execute an event.
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Event Management:
– A minimum of 50% marks are required at the 10th and 12th level.
– Recognized University graduate with minimum 50% marks.
– The course has been designed for those who aspire to pursue senior management designations in the event industry. Comprising of consulting, research and planning of events.
As a part of this course, one needs to deal with the below mentioned fields of management-
– Media Management
– HR Management
– Management of Marketing
– Logistics Management
– Management of PR
– Financial Management
List of diploma courses after 10th in Event Management:
– Diploma in Event Management
– Event and Exhibition Design Diploma
– Diploma in Event and Exhibition Management
– Event Design and Management Diploma
– Diploma in Outdoor Event Management
Reputed Colleges offering diploma courses after 10th in event management:
– Mumbai based Atharva School of Business
– St. Joseph’s College for Women (autonomous) in Vishakhapatnam
– New Delhi based Amity Institute of Event Management
Diploma holders can get job opportunities in areas like-
– Corporate Events
– Colleges and Universities
– Religious functions
– Birthday Parties
– Reality and talent hunt shows etc….
Job Profiles for holders of diploma courses after 10th in event management:
– Management Trainees
– Customer Care Executives
– Office Assistant
– Business Development Executives
– Coordinator and many more……
Benefits and Scope for Event Management diploma courses after 10th holders:
While Diploma and Certificate programmes enable you to land entry level positions, owning a Bachelor’s Degree can boost your career! Going ahead, graduates can pursue amongst a variety of PG courses (e.g. PG Certification, PG Diploma, Masters etc.)
– An entry level job is what you can get once you become a diploma holder
– One can opt for advanced studies and research in this very field
– By getting certain qualifications, students can opt for the teaching line as well.
On an average, an Event Manager can earn up to Rs 3-4 lakhs per year. Many individuals in this field proceed ahead to different positions following 10 years of experience. The top paying skills related with this field are Event Planning and Operations Management.
Take the help of career guidance tips for Event Management students, for a successful career in this field. Also, read our blogs on career guidance, and be well informed.