Science is one of the most popular streams students opt for. But opting for this stream in a blindfold manner is not the right way. It is important to have the knowledge of various career options after 10th in Science stream, before you take a plunge. This blog from SayTooLoud analyzes the career options after 10th in science stream, as we also go on to enlist the Diploma Courses after 10th in both the Engineering and Medical field.
The Science stream basically deals with courses in Engineering and Medical Sciences.
– It provides attractive career options after 10th and 12th grade.
– The principal subjects that make up the Science stream are Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics, English, Computer Science and Biotechnology.
– Career options in the Medical and Engineering domains become open for you.
Career options after 10th in Science stream:
As a part of this, we will take a look at the diploma course options in both the Engineering and Medical field.
– Diploma in Rural Healthcare
– Medical Lab Technician Diploma
– Diploma in X-Ray Technology
– Medical Nursing Assistant Diploma
– Diploma in Physiotherapy etc…
Pursuing a course from the above ones, will open a range of career opportunities in the medical and allied fields.
On similar lines, we will have a look at diploma courses specific to the Engineering stream.
– Diploma in Civil Engineering
– Diploma in Computer Engineering
– Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
– Diploma in Software Engineering
– Diploma in Automobile Engineering
Some of the best career options after 10th, come from the fields of Engineering and Medical Sciences.
As far as Engineering goes, one needs to comprehend and implement concepts. While in case of Medicine, you have to remember them. Engineering demands logical and analytical thinking skills along with a strong grasping power while Medicine demands learning abilities and memorization. The basic subjects for these two courses happen to be Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English.
In the event that you pick Medicine over Engineering, then the subject that gets added other than the previously mentioned, is Biology.
In order to pursue Engineering, you should take up the MPC group and for Medicine you should take up the BiPC group.
Simply weigh each of the alternatives in terms of the career options after 10th in science stream and choose the one that best suites you. Also, on the off chance that you feel that you committed a mistake in picking a specific field, there is nothing to stress over. As there are a lot of different alternatives even after 12th . You can go for Sports, Law, Mass media and so on, based on your interests.
It’s better late than never….