In the current scenario, there are a number of options in terms of courses after 10th . In this blog from SayTooLoud, we will be exploring the various options one has after 10th standard and list them out as well.
One of the options for courses after 10th class is a DIPLOMA course. On the off chance that you go for the science stream in 10+2, then there will be a considerable measure of fields for you such as
BCA , B.Sc., MCA,B.E, MBBS and others as well.
On the other hand, if you go for the commerce stream, then you can go for options like B.com, M.com, BBA, MBA, CA etc. Pursuing BBA and MBA is possible from any stream in +2.
You can go for a number of courses after completing 10th standard, like you can go for diploma courses or 11th and 12th standard. So, either go for a diploma course or the 11th and +2 way which is popular amongst students.
In case of a diploma, there are entrance tests or you can even enter based on merit of tenth class.
What’s more, for admission to the 11th standard, you will get based on your tenth grade.
So, pick anyone, both are good and they are engineering courses, however, post your 11th, 12th courses, you can go for tons of different courses present.
Now, let’s list out the various options for courses after 10th:
Miscellaneous career options:
Following are some of the popular courses/exams you can go for to make a career in that particular field. This range from the banking sector to fine arts. Let’s have them listed out:
– L.I.C Agent
– You can join the defense services by getting into NDA.
– Commercial/Fine arts 5 year diploma
– 3 yrs Engineering diploma — post completing this, one can straightaway enter into
i)Engineering 2nd year(3 yrs)
ii)Merchant Navy(3 yrs)
iii) One can appear for the R.T.O exam as well
– 2 years diploma for Art teacher
– 2 years music/dance diploma
– Industrial training institute aka ITI (2 yrs), labour work for a worker in an industry is all taught at this place.
– One can appear for the bank/insurance clerical exam.
Other diploma courses after 10th:
Apart from those mentioned above, here are some more diploma options for you:
– AUTOCAD course
– Engineering Diploma (branches- mechanical, civil, electrical, ECE, Marine, CSE, Aeronautical etc………..).
– Diploma in Nursing, Animal Husbandry, Food Technology etc.
– Diploma in Pharmacy
– Footware Designing Diploma
– Diploma in Hotel Management
– Diploma in Stenography
– Diploma in social service
Apart from this, you can also go for class 11th or 12th which happens to be a popular option.
2/3 year diploma courses after 10th class:
This is another option before students to go for the following 2/3 year diploma courses:
– Interior Designing
– Garment Technology
– Certified building supervisor (1 year or 6 months)
– Railway ticket collector exam
– Private sec. practice
– Beauty culture and hair dressing
– Other government clerical exam
Engineering based diploma courses after 10th class:
Following are some of the options before you in terms of engineering based diplomas:
– Diploma in food technology.
– Diploma in mechanical engineering
– Diploma in textile designing
– Diploma in telecommunication engineering
– Diploma in plastics engineering
– Diploma in automobile engineering
– Diploma in computer science
So, these were a few options in terms of courses after 10th. Hope that you found this blog to be informative.