If you are looking for a list of ITI courses after 10th and 12th then this article is for you. There are lots of practical training available in such courses.
Let us see what are those courses:
About ITI :
Industrial Training Institute is the full form for ITI and with the aim of offering practical training to Indian students, the ITIs have been established. DGET, Entrepreneurship, Ministry of Skill Development together act as the governing council for ITIs.
Technical training is the main focus of the ITI courses and they are groomed with industry-specific skills and practical training. The ultimate goal of such institutes in India is to have the good skillful manpower.
Currently, there are lots of Govt and Pvt, ITIs in India which offers practical training to students. After the training completion, AITT is attempted by the candidates. NTC is given for those candidates who clear the exam.
The students who come out of the ITI are ideal to work in any industry because of apprenticeship programs provided during the course. Join the ITI courses after 10th and 12th now.
ITI courses after 10th and 12th
Trades is the name of the training program provided by ITIs in India. There are few skillsets allocated along with specific industry for each trade. Here we will refer trades as courses.
Ideally, the course duration depends and varies from 6 months to 2 years.
Course Options :
Thee are two main ITI courses:
1. Engineering courses/trades
2. Non-engineering courses/trades
1) Engineering is a technical trade which is quite conceptual and covers science, mathematics, engineering, and technology.
2) Non-engineering are not technical trade and they cover languages, soft skills, and other industry-related knowledge. You can check out both engineering and non-engineering trades over here.
There are no fixed selection criteria as there are few companies who hire 8th pass out students and few of them hire 10th or 12th pass out students. It completely depends on the course.
A LIST OF ITI COURSES AFTER 12TH
Radio and TV Mechanic
Automotive Paint Repair
Computer Hardware and Networking
Dent Beating and Spray Painting
Sheet Metal Worker
Enrollment procedure for some reputed institutes depends on the merit. Such institute declares a written test for selecting the students which are deserving. The direct admission process is possible in some private institution.
You can also refer to :
Practical training and industry related skills to students are offered by ITI. Such skills normally assist the candidates in landing the technical along with non-technical jobs in the sector or industry which is relevant. With respect to the course, the job prospects and type of job actually depends.
A LIST OF ITI COURSES AFTER 10TH
1. DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGINEERING
2. DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
3. DIPLOMA IN PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
4. DIPLOMA IN ARCHITECTURE ENGINEERING
5. DIPLOMA IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
6. DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING
7. DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
Get to know more about ITI courses from SayTooLoud